Reply To: Whatcha think

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat Whatcha think Reply To: Whatcha think

David Mercer
Admin

I would defiantly like to see a link to the BAP and HAP points, as I never get the monthly Fish Talk. Just another way to keep up with my points. Maybe even a library of current and past issues of Fish Talk!

I am working on redoing the bap page, was actually working on that last night. Hopefully it will be a little easier to keep up to date in it’s new form once it’s published. Hap will follow shortly. More detailed hap and bap info tied to profiles is a hope but a fair bit away as that involves writing new software.

Fish Talk library is also something I hope isn’t far away. I was talking to Tia and David about that at the last meeting.

I’m trying to get in the habit of checking in here at least a couple evenings each week. As far as Facebook goes, I’m on there entirely to much! Don’t know how you could improve on that. Is it possible/allowed to post links to our sales here?

Links to the site are very much allowed. I’m still not sure exactly how much you can talk about sales in the Facebook post though. I’ll ask what the thoughts of the Social Media team are on that.

David Mercer
AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster