I see a future Board Member in the making here Alex! You are absolutely correct that this is on our radar. My kids are out of school “until further notice” as I’m sure you are as well. Responding to the Coronavirus was actually an agenda item at our board meeting before the swap meet.
I’m in communication with a CDC doctor, the venue, and staying up to date on the very latest information. Whatever decision is made will be voted on by all 11 members of our board of directors.
I don’t want to guess as to the decision that we will make, I can only promise that the safety of all our members is of the most importance to us and that we will use the most up to date information when we make that choice together. I plan on updating the club in the week ahead.
All the best!