Reply To: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet?

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet? Reply To: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet?

Alex
Participant

I’ll be bringing 2 bags of about 6-7 Blue eyed lemon plecos, i know Paul wanted some from February of this year, but i am hoping i can bring a second bag. The plecos were born in July and one of the moms (yes one of two moms) was lemon blue eyed and the other was a snow white BN pleco, yet all the fry yielded the lemon blue eyed genes. the reason i say two moms was because i had two females full of eggs and over night they both visited the male and were a lot thinner in the morning, the male was guarding the fry of both females at the same time and i don’t know which fry came form which mom.

I may likely have many more in the furture as the females make eggs year round, but sadly the fry don’t always live as they live in a cichlid tank and the parents are impossible to move, i can only hope to catch the fry or sometimes let the male in a breeder net, as he every now and then uses a snail shell to breed in other than his prefered piece of drift wood.

Roses are red,
Violets are purple,
Or are they blue?
Either way,
I love my fish,
and so should you!
🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟