Reply To: AAAA 2021 Vice-President Nominations

Forums Club Stuff Elections AAAA 2021 Vice-President Nominations Reply To: AAAA 2021 Vice-President Nominations

PAUL VANBRUG

I will humbly accept your nomination.

It never crossed my mind to run for this position. However do to the lack of activity in the club in the last few months, I decided that I needed to get off the sideline and get involved. We need to get things going again, even if we have to rethink everything! What I lack in experience, I hope to make up with enthusiasm.

Me briefly. Got my first tank when I was 10. I think I suffered from MTS right from the beginning. Currently I an running about 20 tanks, mostly livebearers, and Bristlenose plecos. I have kept many different cichlids over the years, breeding many of them, unfortunately it was before I found this awesome club three years ago, so no BAP points. Since joining the club my plant skills seem to be taking off, and I have finally got past Java Fern and Anubius.

I have a wonderful wife, that most of you know, Liz VanBrug, who is by my side in almost everything, plus two daughters, Anamarie & Abigail. We share our home with 2 cats and a dog. I work for Pye Barker Fire and Safety, out of Marietta, as a fire extinguisher and emergency exit light technician for the last 10 years.

Thanks again for the nomination. I hope to do you proud.

Paul VanBrug