Reply To: Split: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet on Nov 14?

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Split: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet on Nov 14? Reply To: Split: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet on Nov 14?

Beth Hall
Participant

Beth Hall  – photos of fish posted on the facebook page, quantity discounts, plz call me to discuss 770 833 3320  or email at bhallatl@gmail.com

Prefer preorders, will be bringing limited quantities of fish that aren’t committed to.  Prefer cash, can take Paypal

Fully-Automatic CO2 System w/Azoo CO2 Regulator  $377.17   New, in the box, never opened Dr Fosters Smith CO2 system, I got it 25% off when Dr Fosters Smith was closing after being bought out by PetSmart.  Decided to make a different BIO type in the tank.   Accepting best offer

Fish

Rainbow Kribinsis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) : proven pair – $20 , young adults $25 for 6 , half grown  $20 for 6  (for BAP points)

Orange Dream Swordtails: rare color, I’d never seen before.  live bearer. Stunning, large and hardy.  Adult Trio $25,  Mixed size young  $20 for 6

Yellow Tiger Endlers: live bearer, hardy, healthy, and prolific.  $3 each or 10 for $20.

Trout Goodeids: 1-2″  rare live bearer.   $5 each   3 for $12

Plants

Hornwort and Octopus Grass (HAP) , have enough to fill a 5 gallon bucket.  “Small” bags  (large handfull)  $5, large bags (2 large handfulls) $10

Java moss – two nice clumps, each $5

3 Tiger Lotus bulbs (small bulb for HAP points) – $8 each

Subwassertang – nice clump $10  (HAP)

Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green – 3  for $10