I have a pretty good list going so far. Haven’t worked the prices out yet, however I promise they will be very reasonable. I may even bring a bucket of guppies to sell at feeder prices.
– Black Moscow Guppies
– Green/Blue Guppies
– Yellow Tiger Endlers
– All Males (Assorted) Guppies
– Assorted Fancy Guppies
– Llyodon Furcidens – Trout Goodieds
– Bristlenose Plecos – 1.5″ – about 3″, I have an assortment of Albinos, Browns, Long Fins, and possibly a few others.
– Gold Severums – About 3″
– 3 Yo-Yo Loaches
I also have a lot of different plants around the fishroom
– Dwarf Sagittaria, Pogostemon Octopus, Java Fern, Java Moss, Spikey Moss, 2 different types of Cryptocoryne, Anubius, and a few others. Just depends on what looks good before the swap.
What I will be looking for.
– Rice Fish
– Some kind of Danio
– Maybe some Platies, or some other livebearer (not guppies!)