Reply To: AAAA 2021 BoD Special Elections Nominations

Forums Club Stuff Elections AAAA 2021 BoD Special Elections Nominations Reply To: AAAA 2021 BoD Special Elections Nominations

Larry Bugg
Participant

Thank you, I accept the nomination. So a little about myself. I’m 67, married with kids and grandkids. I’ve been keeping fish since I was 10 years old. I joined AAAA in 2008 and in 2009 I was elected to the BOD. Not sure the exact year but around 2016 I stepped down from the BOD to open up a space from some younger members to become involved. I did continue to attend BOD meetings during much of time since I stopped being a BOD member. I have been very involved with the club since joining and have missed very few meetings over the last 13 years. Along with being on the AAAA BOD, I have been a BOD member of the North American Discus Association since 2010 and have served as President and currently Vice President. As Buck mentioned, my primary passion is breeding Discus, Angels and Rams. One of my greatest joys is sharing my passion and knowledge with others so our hobby continues to grow. I appreciate your consideration of voting for me.