Reply To: Cichlids & Bichir for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Cichlids & Bichir for sale Reply To: Cichlids & Bichir for sale

Dwayne
Participant

All:  I’ve been away for a while, but I’m back and hoping to get back to my Great Fish Turnover project!

I’ve gotten to meet a few of you, and it’s been great.  As I told Derrick, it’s nice to speak to folks whose eyes don’t glaze over as soon as I mention aquariums.

So, the bichir is sold, as well as the large breeding pair of Festae, and most of the smaller Festae.  The following fish are still available:

• 4 festae cichlids, approx. 5-6″.   $10 each.
  • 20-30 ancistrus bristlenose catfish – hatched in my tanks.  $5 each.
  • Breeding pair managuense.  Male about 7-8 inches, female about 6 inches.  They breed continuously.   $30 for the pair.
  • 1 large Gibbiceps pleco (about 10 inches):  $15.
  • 2 kelberi peacocks, large, about <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>12 inches</span>.  $30 each. (I’d previously underestimated their size at 10-11″).
  • 1 Marbled Goby (Oxyeleotris marmorata) about 7 inches.  $15.

As y’all probably know, these are not market prices (esp the Peacocks!) but I’m not running a business here – just trying to see them to good homes and start over with some new fish!

(And if I may say so myself, the Peacocks are just awesome.  If I had a bigger tank than a 300#, I would be tempted to try and breed them.)

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

–Dwayne