Reply To: C005 Cories, B.E. Lemon BNs, fancy guppies, L024s, more

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local C005 Cories, B.E. Lemon BNs, fancy guppies, L024s, more Reply To: C005 Cories, B.E. Lemon BNs, fancy guppies, L024s, more

Erica
Participant

Just an update:

Got some of the B.E. Lemon plecos going soon, but plenty more left. I need to “reset” the 75G they are in (to get rid of a malaysian trumpet snail invasion), and then a breeding group from a 20G will go back in there and I’ll have lots, lots, LOTS more. But I need to get rid of the ones in the 75G first. Everything else is still available right now, as mentioned above.

The L397’s I mentioned though… wow. A second male was found with eggs and moved into the super-sterile 55G where the first one was placed (reset it like the one above, with boiled decor and RO/DI water). And just yesterday I found a THIRD male trapping a female! Meanwhile, the first brood is mostly out of the cave. Waiting for the last few stragglers to leave it before moving that male back in with the girls. So LOTS of L397’s coming up soon! Here’s a pic of two babies to keep you satisfied in the meantime!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.