Reply To: AAAA 2022 Vice-President Nominations

Forums Club Stuff Elections AAAA 2022 Vice-President Nominations Reply To: AAAA 2022 Vice-President Nominations

PAUL VANBRUG

Copied and pasted from above, just in case you missed it

October 12, 2021 at 9:45 pm#4947EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | UNAPPROVE | REPLY | QUOTE
PAUL VANBRUGModerator
(174.80.150.16)
Hello AAAA members,

It’s been an honor serving as your Vice President this last year, 2021. Life has thrown me some challenges lately, therefore I can’t guarantee to have the time necessary to fulfill that role in the next term.

That said I would like to nominate Pat Riggins to replace me as Vice President. The first time I remember meeting Pat, was at one of the swap meets were she introduced herself and promptly asked “How can I help”. Pat has been a member of the club for 1.5 years, and has been in the hobby for over 40 years. Plus she has had a long professional carrier with Georgia Pacific, which will help with club business.

I nominate Pat Riggins for the Vice President position.

I would like to nominate myself for one of the Member At-Large positions

October 12, 2021 at 10:06 pm#4948EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | UNAPPROVE | REPLY | QUOTE
William BeardParticipant
(75.52.81.168)
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to second for pat as VP and for Paul as one of the at large positions.</p>

October 13, 2021 at 7:29 pm#4954EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | UNAPPROVE | REPLY | QUOTE
Pat RigginsParticipant
(66.56.25.246)
Thanks Paul! I will gladly accept the nomination. I would be happy to serve as Vice President.
Author