Reply To: AAAA 2022 Vice-President Nominations

Forums Club Stuff Elections AAAA 2022 Vice-President Nominations Reply To: AAAA 2022 Vice-President Nominations

Pat Riggins
Participant

Hello everyone,

I’ve been nominated for Vice President for the 2022 election so I’d like to tell you a little about myself. I’ve been a aquarium hobbyist for over 40 years. Currently I have just over 70 tanks in a semi automated fish room. I’ve got a soft spot for South American Cichlids and all kinds of catfish. I also breed several different varieties of swordtails. Those of you that have attended our recent swap meets will remember me as the lady that brings all the swordtails and angels.

In my real life I’ve worked for Georgia Pacific for over 20 years as the company’s IT Service Delivery manager. My job requires a high degree of organizational and customer service skills that I’d love to bring to play as the club’s Vice President. In 2022 I’d like to bring back in person meetings, swaps and work to get our membership back up. Covid has kept us from getting together for over a year and a half but I feel we’re ready to get together again. I’d also like to take a stab at updating our club forum and making it more user friendly.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I’d love to partner with you all next year.