Reply To: Replacements for Angelfish and Pearl Gouramis

Forums Trading Post Wanted Replacements for Angelfish and Pearl Gouramis Reply To: Replacements for Angelfish and Pearl Gouramis

Errol Reiss
Participant

Hello, Heather– Thanks much for remembering me and for your kind offer of angelfish. They are just the ones I like. My fish census has declined due to age (theirs not mine). But I need to set up a QT tank before I get new fish. I will need a 10 gallon for that. Dave Ramsey posted he has some at his place in Lawrenceville and I would like to visit him and see his operation. Right now things are a bit sideways in my life, since my wife passed on November 30. Fortunately she didn’t have to endure a hospitalization and deceased at home. In July we sold our home on Castaway Court after 35 years! We bought a home in Alpharetta and my daughter and her 11 year old twins joined us. Neither of them has got an interest in tropical fish. But I want to keep up the hobby myself. I’ll check out Petco for the gouramis. I hope that you continue to enjoy your work at CDC. I loved it there and miss it. But retirement is nice too! Let’s keep in touch. Best regards Errol