Hello. Definitely interested! I am looking for a second tank for my mbunas. My dilemma is I don’t get paid until Wednesday. I really hope that it is still available at that time. I may be able to send a small amount to hold it if possible. Oh and is it possible to purchase separately. Say the tank and stand.