Reply To: 2022 Fall Auction “Here’s what I’m Bringing” thread

Forums Club Stuff Events 2022 Fall Auction “Here’s what I’m Bringing” thread Reply To: 2022 Fall Auction “Here’s what I’m Bringing” thread

Richard Indelicato
Participant

AAAA 2022 Fall Auction – September 11, 2022 – Doors at 10AM, auction starts at 11AM – At the Windy Hill Community Center – 1885 Roswell Street SE, Smyrna, GA 30080. Obtaining a Bidder Number is simple and involves providing basic information online. The first step is to establish an account. This is required even if you have attended the AAAA auctions in the past (new auction, new account). Go to: https://www.aquaticgardener.com/AAAA/auctionregistration. Once there, below the GO button, click. Now go back to the main login page and login with the email and password you just established. Your Bidder Number will be provided after you hit GO. Write it down. You will receive an actual Bidder Card when you check-in on the day of the auction. You can also register for a Bidder Number on the day of the auction, on-site. Do not do both, please. You can now pre-register your fish and plants at this website. Note that the format for numbering bags is “Bidder Number – Bag No.” Example 399-1, 399-2, …. in sequence. Please print legibly, or use a waterproof paper label on the actual bag(s). Note: pre-registered bags are not published to the sales list until after they are reviewed (to avoid any shenanigans). The club gets the first $1 on each bag. Then there is a split. For Members, you get 70% of the sales price and the club gets 30%. For Non-members, you get 60% of the sales price and the club gets 40%. Bidding will start at $2 per bag.