10-gallon Neocaridina & Tank Setup for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local 10-gallon Neocaridina & Tank Setup for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brianna
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m selling my 10-gallon shrimp tank as-is – everyone in it, everything on it, and the rest of my aquarium gear (the stuff in the clear bin photo). It was my first real tank, originally for my beta, but since moving and starting a new job it’s just more time and attention than I can afford to spare.

The shrimp inside are actively breeding – it started with 2 cherry red, 2 blue, and 1 yellow female. I made the mistake of adding a blue male to the mix shortly after, and now I’m up to my neck in shrimplets. Ideally, whoever purchases the tank will have room/the setup to relocate several dozen of them. At my last count there were more than 45. Many of the second and third generation adults have wild-type coloring, but most of the shrimplets are pigmented like their grand/great-grand parents. The tank also has 2 snails – a nerite and a small assassin.

Pickup is in the Dallas/Hiram area. Please be willing to wear a mask during pickup – my family and I are high risk. I am asking $100 for everything, payable with cash, cashapp, or PayPal. PM me if interested. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mike Zheng
    Participant

Still available?

Brianna
    Participant

Yes, it is!

Brianna
    Participant

Update – the tank is no longer available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.