120 gallon aquarium full setup

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local 120 gallon aquarium full setup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Excellent 120 gallon aquarium with dual overflows for marine application or freshwater.  I used it for a few years raising Frontosa and Compressiceps.  A few chips on the rear right edge from movers rubbing it against a wall, but it is luckily only cosmetic damage. The last two pics in the list give you an idea of the chips. Tank is 48″ wide, 24″ deep, 24″ high Here are the extra accessories included:

– Brand new custom classic stand from DFW Aquarium supply, black in oak. These are made to order, not cheap particle board. It was never used, you’ll need to drill holes on the top for the overflow plumbing or use a jigsaw to customize an opening. This is the upgraded type, it’s 36″ tall. Info is here: http://www.dfwaquarium.com/Products/Classic/Classic-Stand.html

– Pro Clear Aquatic Systems Model 300 wet/dry filter/sump w/bio balls and flexible drain hoses

– Two CPR sock-it 4″ filter sock holders

– Danner Magdrive model 9 to drive water from the sump area over the top of the drip tray. I used this configuration since I had the overflow drains passing through filter socks, then into this sump.

– Danner Magdrive model 12 return pump

– All glass tops/lids

PM with questions, I usually respond pretty quick.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Brian
    Participant

Price $900

Apologies for all the duplicate pics, looks like the edit function doesn’t let me remove them and appears to have duplicated them 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Brian
    Participant

Sale pending

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.