125 gallon tank, stand and fish for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local 125 gallon tank, stand and fish for sale

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m new to this forum, so I hope I’m posting this information in the right place. I have a 125-gallon freshwater tank and stand with several types of fish, including a large severum, many plecostomus species (most are hiding in the driftwood), silver dollars, cories, etc. Need to sell and would prefer to sell all together, if possible. I also have two filter systems, heater, etc. Aquariums were my late husband’s passion and having it maintained since he’s been gone has been a bit expensive. I’m not looking to make a big profit, just a fair price and a great home to the fish I’ve enjoyed for several years. I’m in the Smyrna area. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos. Thank you!

Jacob Wilder
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can vouch for Jen’s aquarium. I initially stocked my 55 gallon with some of the fish from her aquarium. All are healthy and doing great. It is a “bullet proof” tank, and it is well equipped. The water is crystal clear and the glass is in great condition. The silicone also appears to be 8n great shape. I would snag this tank if I had a place to put it.</p>

Gabriel Bland
    Participant

Beautiful tank Jen! If you end up deciding to piece it out, let me know, I hope you don’t have to though! My deepest condolences about your husband!

Anonymous

Gabriel, thank you! Were there fish that you were interested in? My main interest is getting them into good homes where they will be taken care of. As for the tank itself, I’m hoping someone will have some interest in the tank, stand, components, etc.

Jacob, thanks for the comments. You know the whole thing is ready for you to come get it if you change your mind!

Alex Paine
    Participant

Did you have a price in mind? And how would I contact you?

Anonymous

Alex, I just sent you a private message.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.