8” Eclipse catfish looking for new home- free

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local 8” Eclipse catfish looking for new home- free

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jenny
    Participant

I’m very sad but I think I need to find a new home for my darling beautiful eclipse cat. Pretty sure it’s a male, but as a young/adolescent rescue looked like a female so is named Josephine. Anyway Josephine, as I said, is a rescue, he needed a home urgently and I had a 65 gallon tank a I took him in… it worked great for several years but he’s starting to be big enough that he needs more room.

he’s a sweet social boy and will come up to the top and take food from my hands, doesn’t love me messing around and pruning in the tank but has never even attempted to fin me

I love him very much and just want him to be somewhere he can thrive. Unfortunately that’s not with me any longer. B7F1FD66-B7D5-49F6-B754-4559A8865544EFDEF1E0-689D-4334-B41E-0F4B85E017CC

Joseph Parker
    Participant

I’m interested if you still have him I have a new to me 125 gallon perfect size

Jenny
    Participant

I do have him. Let me know when you can pick up… I’m in Roswell GA and I’m weird about people knowing where my house is so I could meet you in like the parking lot of the library or something… I guess can you email me at robotninjadinosaur@gmail.com and we can figure out details. I’m not I a particular hurry to move him, is your tank cycled and ready to go and everything or do you need some time?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.