90 gallon tank for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local 90 gallon tank for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julia Jeorge

I need to sell my 90 gallon setup. Inc!udes a 90 gallon Oceanic tank, 2  2 bulb 48″ flourescent lights meaning 4 bulb total , FX6 filter, plants ,driftwood , fish, metal stand,sand substrate  all in excellent condition. I must sell quickly, asking $350 for all. fish are assorted peaceful tropicals, no diseases all very healthy, corys, candy cane tetras, yoyo loaches, halfbeaks.  I am in Hiram. I can not deliver  . call Julia at 770-226-4054, this is a landline, no text or answering system.

Boyd
    Participant

I can take the fish if it comes to that.  Have a community planted 75. I’m in Powder Springs.

Julia Jeorge

thank you. it may come to that.

Julia Jeorge

hi Boyd. If you are still interested in my fish , I do need to rehome them. What do you have in your community tank? My fish are all healthy, gentle fish, no fin nippers or aggression. Call me at home 770- 226-4054, it is a landline, no text, no answering system.julie

Julia Jeorge

I dont know how to delete this post, the great news is I dont have to sell my tank and get rid of my fish!! i had no water here and was told it would be 2-3 .monthes of no water, i could not have done my water changes and that would not have been good for my fish, but  Mr Price of Price Brothers Well Drilling repaired my well an i have water so i can keep my fish and their tank! So it is no longer for sale!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.