AAAA 2021 Secretary Nominations

Forums Club Stuff Elections AAAA 2021 Secretary Nominations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

We are accepting nominations for the secretary’s position for 2021.

This position will be assumed as of December 6th 2020. Please comment below to make a nomination, or email nominations@atlfishclub.com with the nominees name and the position sought and we will include them in the November election. You may nominate yourself or any other member, but the nominee must accept the nomination before being added to the ballot. An online election will be held from November 14th-22nd. Members will be emailed a link to the ballot at their registered email address. The new board will be announced Monday, November 23rd.

Secretary Candidates, Please feel free to post below letting everyone know more about you and what you would like to see the club doing in the upcoming year.

The duties of the Secretary shall be:
    a: To keep the minutes of the association and all its meetings;
    b: To have on hand for reference at all meetings, a copy of the Constitution and By-Laws of the association, a
    copy of “Robert’s Rules of Order”, and a copy of all standing and special committee chairpersons;
    c: To be the association’s representative of the Federation of American Aquarium Societies (FAAS);

Currently accepted nominations for Secretary:

Tia Young

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Tia Young

I would like to nominate myself, Tia Young, to return as Secretary.

In the upcoming year, I hope to help organize a few small outdoor swap meets, and to facilitate the transition to a more digital presentation model so that our members can still get the info-tainment they have come to expect from AAAA.

David Mercer
    Admin

Nominations are now closed. Ballot will be emailed to all members shortly.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘AAAA 2021 Secretary Nominations’ is closed to new replies.