AAAA 2022 BoD Nominations

Forums Club Stuff Elections AAAA 2022 BoD Nominations

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

We are accepting nominations for the 3 at-large Board of Directors positions for 2022.

This positions will be assumed as of January 1st 2022. Please comment below to make a nomination, or email nominations@atlfishclub.com with the nominees name and the position sought and we will include them in the November election. You may nominate yourself or any other member, but the nominee must accept the nomination before being added to the ballot.

BoD Candidates, Please feel free to post below letting everyone know more about you and what you would like to see the club doing in the upcoming year.

The duties of the members at-large shall be:
    a: To serve as committee chairperson of a standing committee at the President’s request.
    b: To keep fully informed of the association activities and methods of operation at all times.
    c: To represent the interests of the membership at BoD meetings

Currently accepted nominations for BoD:
    William Beard
    David Mercer
    Heather Moulton-Meissner
    Paul VanBrug
    Gracie Whitmore

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

PAUL VANBRUG

I would like to nominate myself for a Member At-Large position. After serving as the club VP  this year, I wish to stay involved in club functions, I just don’t have the time needed for the VP position this year.

See my comments in the previous thread

PAUL VANBRUG

I would like to nominate William Beard for a Member At-Large position. William has been an active member of the club, and I believe that he would be a real asset to the board.

Jill Bridges

I’d like to remind everyone that there is more needed from our members at large than simply showing up for a meeting occasionally and voting. Each needs to take on a responsibility, and typically this is done in the form of a Chair of a committee. When making nominations, please make sure the person you are nominating has time to devote to furthering the club, as we expect to go back to in person meetings and events in 2022.

Proud Fish Nerd.
    Ask me about the CARES Program!

Jill Bridges

I would like to nominate Gracie Whitmore. The Whitmore’s have been active members of the club leading up to Scott becoming ill. Gracie has plenty of free time to help take on additional responsibilities, and has experience with website design and coding, as well as graphic design.

Proud Fish Nerd.
    Ask me about the CARES Program!

Scott and Gracie Whitmore
    Participant

Thank you, Jill. I accept the nomination… I do have a lot of time now and would enjoy putting my skills to good use to help the club.

~Gracie

I would like to nominate Gracie Whitmore. The Whitmore’s have been active members of the club leading up to Scott becoming ill. Gracie has plenty of free time to help take on additional responsibilities, and has experience with website design and coding, as well as graphic design.

William Beard
    Participant

I thank you for the nomination Paul, and I accept the nomination.

Heather Moulton-Meissner
    Participant

Good news everyone!

With the FDA and ACIP-CDC approval of pediatric vaccines, the Club can now be more inclusive of children and the immune compromised.  I hereby nominate myself BoD Member-at-Large status, with a willingness to Chair either the Goodwill or Bowl Show positions. Thank you for the consideration.

Heather Moulton-Meissner
    Participant

Also, I know some very humble folks that would serve the club well — I would like to nominate David Mercer for a member-at-large position. 🤘

Sarah
    Participant

Seconding Heather for a member at large position

David Mercer
    Admin

I’ll accept the nomination and would be happy to continue with the website and by-laws chair. I’ve already requested a website reevaluation for early next year so we can align with the current goals of the club rather than those of 5+ years ago when we last took a holistic view.

David Mercer

David Mercer
    Admin

Nominations are now closed. You may still do a write in for any last minute entries.

David Mercer

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.