AAAA Question of the Week – 12

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 12

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey AAAA!

As always thanks to everyone that answered last weeks question and the biggest thanks to everyone that has gone back and answered all the previous weeks. So we are all stuck in for a bit so how about some ways to pass the time with this next round of questions.

Week 12’s Question:

What is your favorite Aquarium related YouTube channel?

Can be scientific, artistic, educational, you name it. If its about aquariums or freshwater fish it is fair game.

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

David Mercer
    Admin

Alright I am going to jump on this one, and maybe cheat a little too. I’ve watched a lot of youtube channels so depending on how much this picks up I may drop a few others later.

First, We must start out with our very own David Ramsey and his channel.

Next, I’ll go with probably my most watched channel since I first started looking for vids until now. Rachel O’Leary or msjinkzd!

Then, my new favorite channel, SerpaDesigns. Not exclusively aquariums, he does a lot of paludariums, ripariums, and terrariums, but they are all awesome. Brianna is going to hate me for getting this one posted first.

Finally, I’m going to toss up a former speaker at the club Darrell at DETAquarium.

So that’s mine, what others do you like, or if you like any of these give them a shout out for support.

David Mercer

Christopher Jackson
    Participant

My Top 3

1. LRB Aquatics, he is quirky and has a unique perspective on the hobby.

2. MD Fish Tanks, cool aquascaping and he’s British.

3. Aquarium Co-Op, watched this a lot when I first got back into the hobby. Has some great informational videos for beginners.

PAUL VANBRUG

This is hard, I watch more YouTube than TV

1. Michael’s Fish Room – I think I enjoy his channel because of his bluntness, plus we have a lot of the same stocking.

2. Prime Time Aquatics – I have learned a lot here.

3. Green Aqua – It just looks so awesome on the big TV in the living room.

However I also watch a lot of others, not in any particular order.

Aquarium Co-Op, KG Tropicals, Ohio Fish Rescue, LRB Aquatics, The King of DIY, King and Queen Cichilds, Andy Woods cichlids, Flip Aquatics,

Rachel O’Leary, TM Aquatics, Guppy Channel, David Ramsey (our fish guy, not the money guy), Jarden Aquatics, H2O Plants, Greg Sage, and Andrew Piorkowski.

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

For me, Dexter’s World, mostly. He is awesome and helps people in need by breeding fish, like goldfish,  and live bearers, and sometimes donating the money he earns to people who need money. He is from Philippines I think. I also watch Co-Op too sometimes.

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

In addition to many of the ones already mentioned, Dans Fish, Fishman, Steenfott Aquatics, Simply Betta and Ted’s Fishroom (he has started posting again during the lockdown).

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

Because of the virus, I started a youtube channel about my fish. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeAXOlBGbBauZIzWFA2WZQ

David Mercer
    Admin

Because of the virus, I started a youtube channel about my fish. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeAXOlBGbBauZIzWFA2WZQ

Very Cool, I’ll def check it out!

David Mercer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.