AAAA Question of the Week – 13

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 13

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey AAAA!

As always, thanks to everyone that answered last weeks question and the biggest thanks to everyone that has gone back and answered all the previous weeks. Let’s continue this round of questions to help us find more stuff to fill the time.

Week 13’s Question:

What is your favorite aquarium related site or blog?

Can be scientific, artistic, educational, you name it. If its about aquariums or freshwater fish it is fair game.

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

PAUL VANBRUG

This one!!!

I like to look at “The Wet Spot Tropical Fish” just to see what’s out there.

If I’m shopping, I get a majority of my stuff from “Ken’s Fish”

Beth Hall
    Participant

I like U-tube – I follow several fish keepers and haven’t zoned in of 1 particularly.

Alex
    Participant

I’ m stuck between the old website and this website.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Julia Jeorge

I use several sites, this one, PlanetCatfish, and youtube. On youtube it’s Rachel Oleary, AquariumCo-Op, LRBretz. I am looking forward to the end of this virus so we can have club meeting as I would like to meet all of you.I would give props to internet fish sites for keeping me sane during this shelter in place mess BUT i wasn’t sane to begin with— oh well.

David Mercer
    Admin

I have to go with Seriously Fish, it tends to be one of the first places I go when looking at new fish species. It doesn’t always have all the info but certainly has enough to know what to search for to get more info.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.