AAAA Question of the Week – 14

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 14

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey AAAA!

As always, thanks to everyone that answered last weeks question and the biggest thanks to everyone that has gone back and answered all the previous weeks. Let’s continue this round of questions to help us find more stuff to fill the time.

Week 14’s Question:

What is your favorite aquarium related book or magazine?

Can be scientific, artistic, educational, you name it. If its about aquariums or freshwater fish it is fair game. Digital editions of physical publications count too.

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Alex
    Participant

The Old Man and the Sea

stopping with jokes, probably the TMTS (too many tanks syndrome) book.🙃

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

PAUL VANBRUG

Years ago I used to get “Tropical Fish” magazine. I would read it cover to cover. I have a collection of older books, from the 80’s & 90’s to I look at from time to time. Now a day’s, it’s pretty much the internet.

David Mercer
    Admin

I’m shocked no one has mentioned it yet. Amazonas is my favorite fishy magazine. We don’t really have a spot to display them but if we ever do I’d love to get a full run!

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Ken Seiders
    Participant

I love Amazonas, and have them all since the first issue (which I won at a club function).  I still get Tropical Fish Hobbyist (like since I was 9 year old). I also like Aquarium Hobbyist Magazine, but I think it’s only online.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.