AAAA Question of the Week – 17

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 17

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey AAAA!
    As always, thanks to everyone that answered last weeks question and the biggest thanks to everyone that has gone back and answered all the previous weeks. Last week we heard your early advice, this time lets do something super basic.

Week 17’s Question:

When did you start Keeping fish?

Short and sweet!

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

PAUL VANBRUG

I got my first aquarium for my 10th birthday. Came home from school and found a 29 gallon set up and ready to go in my bedroom. My dad paid a guy to set it up for him. I got no help with it, and killed a lot of fish. It’s all been down hill from there….

Ryan Young

The end 3rd grade is when i started down the rabbit hole.

AAAA Board of Directors
    HAP Chairman

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

In 4th grade, by starting out with guppies.

🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐
    By: Jae Ren Yee|🐟🐟🐟| 🐠 🐠 🐠|🦀|🐋|🦈|🦞|🦑|🐳🐳
    🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡
    Now this is what I call modern art!
    My aquatic YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeAXOlBGbBauZIzWFA2WZQ
    Please subscribe!!

Ken Seiders

At 9 years old, I got my first tank (5 gallon) and fish (Red Velvet Sword – which seemed more vibrant red than the ones you find today).   Here we are, 30 years later, and still going strong.

David Mercer
    Admin

I don’t remember exactly but I know I had a 20g most of my elementary school years. I also had many critters from the creek in bowls and tanks at various times plus a red eared slider most of middle and high school.

This current iteration of fish keeping started at Christmas 2014.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Julia Jeorge

I was about 22 and my little girl was in a leg brace and stuck on her back at 6 months so I got a 10 gallon tank with a goldfish to entertain her . still love goldfish but right now have tropicals

Leesah
    Participant

I got my first tank when I  was married. We went to a chinese restaurant and after the meal the waiter came and asked my husband if he wanted to buy me a betta fish.  We had never experienced that before but I said sure I’ll take the red one.  It was in a bowl, we went home and learned that it needed a bigger space so he bought me a 10 gallon, then after that we got a 75 gallon and more fish.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.