AAAA Question of the Week – 2

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 2

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey Everyone!

We are continuing our new series this week. Thanks to everyone that told us what their Fishy Resolution was, if you haven’t yet there is a link to last weeks question at the bottom of this post feel free to add to it.

Week 2’s Question:

What is your favorite freshwater aquarium fish?

Easing into it slowly with probably the most basic question out there. Simply what is your favorite freshwater aquarium fish? Any creature that lives in freshwater and can make it in your tank counts, for this one we are going to exclude giant sting rays and other freshwater creatures that just don’t belong in your tanks…we may come back to them later 😉

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Jeremy Caswell

Neons. I wish I could keep them alive for longer than 2 hours.

Emily
    Participant

Severums, hands down. I love red spots! They get so beautiful full grown and have such personalities! I just wish they didn’t poop so much HA!

William Beard
    Participant

Such a hard question to answer. About the best I can do is give my current favorite fish. That would be a toss up between the Scarlet Badis (Dario Dario) and the Kribensis (Pelvicachromis Pulcher).

Auggie
    Participant

At this moment I would say my multi shell dwellers. Next week I might have another favorite. Lol

David Mercer
    Admin

I have so many and they change all the time and saying livebearers seems a bit too broad so I will go with the fish I’m looking at for a tank next. Lamprologus ocellatus blue, I love shellies and these particular ones look so cool!

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

JackiD
    Participant

I ❤️ My killifish! But my favorite is Amphyosemion scheeli, the male is so pretty, and the females are very personal.

Lynn Sweeney
    Participant

Rainbows, particularly pseudomugils. I’m a sucker for blue eyes.

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

Ctenopoma (African leaf fish) and along with that ropefish.

PAUL VANBRUG

Silver Dollars, Loved them since I was a kid. Currently I have a school of 10,containing 4 different verities in my 125 gallon.

Misty Carol
    Participant

Oscars, I think. It’s hard to pic a favorite

Heather Moulton-Meissner
    Participant

Peacock bass! :V

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.