AAAA Question of the Week – 5

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 5

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey AAAA!

Thanks to everyone that answered last weeks question and a huge thanks to everyone that has gone back and answered previous weeks. It is awesome to see what everyones interests are and how we all got to this point. This week we dive in a bit more specific than week 2.

Week 5’s Question:

What is your favorite native fish?

Georgia has some really awesome fish, so whats your favorite?

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

G
    Participant

I’d have to say FL Flag Fish

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

Mine has got to be the rainbow shiner (notropis chrosomus).  I have really debated setting up a 40long or 55 as a native stream filled with them and some of the unusual north american darters.

Brie Mercer
    Participant

Torn between least killifish (heterandria formosa) which ive had before and loved. Or Pygmy sunfish which I’ve always wanted.

Brianna Mercer

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

I’ve always wanted pygmy sunfish too, and I have these shiners (I don’t know what species they are) that are inside one of my tanks, and has been living there for about 2 years. (I caught the shiners from the wild)  Those are my wild species favorites

🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐
    By: Jae Ren Yee|🐟🐟🐟| 🐠 🐠 🐠|🦀|🐋|🦈|🦞|🦑|🐳🐳
    🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡
    Now this is what I call modern art!
    My aquatic YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeAXOlBGbBauZIzWFA2WZQ
    Please subscribe!!

Jeremy Caswell

Flag Fish, but I really want to get some Bluespotted Sunfish…

Julia Jeorge

My favorite is Bluegill, but Sunfish are a close second.

David Mercer
    Admin

First thing that popped into my head was pygmy sunfish (Elassoma sp.), they are so pretty but we haven’t been able to get them yet. But, I am going to have to go Heterandria Formosa, they are so small and active and I think they are probably my favorite species only tank we have had. I hope to get more of them again in the future. The golden variant are really cool too.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.