AAAA Question of the Week – 9

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat AAAA Question of the Week – 9

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey AAAA!

Thanks again to everyone that answered last weeks question and the biggest thanks to everyone that has gone back and answered all the previous weeks. Its great to see what different things club members are doing. This week we will continue collecting good recommendations that we can point people to in the future. Not always the most glamorous but certainly helpful!

Week 9’s Question:

What is your favorite aquarium tool?

This can be store bought or DIY. What is the one tool you just can’t live without in your fishroom? Bonus points for any unexpected tools that you don’t NEED but they certainly make life a little better!

Previous Week Next Week

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Alex
    Participant

I am stuck between the python, the fish net, turkey basters and large yogurt container( used for water changes and isolating fish once I catch them) but I think I will have to go with the fish nets.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

I’m going to go with the super long planting tweezers.  Oddly enough, I don’t really do much with plants but I use them for a ton of other things.

Lynn Sweeney
    Participant

A long skinny bottlebrush has been indespensible for teasing hair algae out of plants and moss! And, I agree with Mitchell, the long tweezers are fabulous (short girl/short arms problems. Lol)

Julia Jeorge

It’s got to be long tweezers, great for plants, but also for feeding Repashy and a bunch of other uses. I just got them last month and now can’t get along without them.

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

Turkey basters definitely

PAUL VANBRUG

My favorite tool is my extra long grabbers with exchangeable sizer attachment.

The most used tool is a plastic cup.

Julia Jeorge

plastic cup? very high tech,LOL.

Beth Hall
    Participant

I like my 6″ scrape blade with a replaceable blades – It’s from the hardware store.  The handle sis about 6-8″ long.  Great on stubborn algae on the glass. I need to get some tweezers.

David Mercer
    Admin

I want to say a gravel spade because they are just fun but I very much have to go with a telescoping shrimp net! We mostly have nano fish and these things are fantastic. They shrink up for storage but can extend to get into a 29G if you need. By far the most helpful thing I can think of in our fish room.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.