Aquarium plants starter package: Fast and easy growing plants

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Aquarium plants starter package: Fast and easy growing plants

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    C
    Participant

Hello everyone! Thought I’d list my ‘standard’ $30 plant starter package. This is a complete starter package for setting up a planted aquarium. These are all low-tech plants, meaning they’ll grow in a fish tank without CO2, as long as you have a decent enough light. Please ask if you have any questions about care for the plants, I’m happy to help!

The package includes eight different species, as well as basic care guides for each and some root tabs to get you started. One package will fill a ten gallon tank immediately, and quickly fill in larger tanks.

Species included:
    Water wisteria – x4 large stems
    Rotala rotundifolia – x20+ stems
    Pearlweed – 3×3 inch patch
    Myriophyllum green – 4 stems
    Dwarf sagittaria – 4 nodes
    Three different floater species (Dwarf water lettuce, red root floaters, Amazon frogbit) – 1 stuffed sandwich bag

My tanks contain ramshorns and other snails, but there shouldn’t be any duckweed. Always inspect new plants!

Shipping available via USPS priority for $10, I send things out every Monday. Local pickup also available, in the northeast outside the perimeter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.