Betta Rubra

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scout
    Participant

I have 15 Betta Rubra that I need to find homes for because there are too many in my tank and one of my community fish is getting too aggressive towards them.  They are all healthy siblings that were born at 3 different times, so they range from young adults to juveniles.  Some are too young for me to identify as male or female while they’re still in the tank, but I can check for egg spots if you’re interested in a specific ratio.  They get along with other peaceful fish, and eat a wide variety of foods.  They are not timid, shy fish.  They’re bold, brave little things, and they can outcompete indecisive, timid fish at mealtimes, so they do need to be put with fish who can hold their own when being fed.  I’m in Sandy Springs.  Asking $50 for all if you want to start your own social betta community or $10 each.

Scout
    Participant

IMG_61DABA57069F-1

Scout
    Participant

If you are able to show a photo of a large, planted tank (with or without other fish, but not overstocked), then I will give some of the Betta Rubra to you at no cost.

william m
    Participant

Does this count? lolimage0 (2)

Scout
    Participant

lol  I sent you a message- But I don’t know what kinds of fish are in your tank or how big they are- the bettas might be too small (if you tell me what they are, I can research it) but if so, you need another tank, with bettas!

Michael Perry
    Participant

DMd you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.