BN plecos… soon

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local BN plecos… soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erica
    Participant

I’m not completely sure what to think of these guys. Most are very dark and look like very young wild-type BN plecos (brown). But then a couple of them came up today looking very light, but still very active and healthy.

Regardless of their color, they are unique because they carry genes capable of producing THREE different types of BN plecos! The father of these young ones is a long-fin green dragon BN. The mother is a long-fin lemon blue-eyed BN. So theoretically, you could breed them together and get lemon blue-eyed offspring, green dragon offspring, or wild type brown. Also, the long fin is dominant in BN plecos, so you could potentially get long fin and short fin of all three of those colors!

The lighter one here isn’t as light as the blue-eyed lemon fry usually are, but he’s much lighter than the obvious brown one! So who knows what he’ll be?

Anyway, the fry would be ready in about 1-2 months. $5 each.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chrissy Patel
    Participant

How fun!!! Where are you located? I’ll take 6! Can I Venmo you now and hold a couple of the light ones too?

Erica
    Participant

So far, I’ve only seen two of the lighter ones. Are you wanting 2 lighter colored, or one of each?

Erica
    Participant

Also, I don’t have Venmo. I have Paypal and then Zelle through my bank.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.