Breeding Group Yellow Labs and more

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Breeding Group Yellow Labs and more

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mrdomino
    Participant

Hello.

Giving away breeding group of Yellow Labs.  I just have too much and need to free up stuff.  I’m keeping a group of fry that I just collected from this group.  Has 2 big dominant males and about 8 (females and smaller male)

I live in the Johns Creek area.  Only thing I ask is that you bring me a new bucket as I will put these in a bucket as well.  Don’t really feel like bagging them.

Others are fish I put on time out tank as they didn’t get along well with others.  Again these are Free but swap me a bucket.

– 2 large socolofi

– 1 large Tropheus Red Rainbow (really nice but was causing havoc with my breeding group)

– 1 large Demasoni (really nice dark blue but aggressive)

– 4 Large Siamese Algae eaters (gotten too big for my planted tanks)

May have others but these are it for now.

Need to get rid of these asap.  Please message me and first one gets it.  Just indicate what you want.

fish and plants
    Participant

Good morning. Have you received a private message. I am not sure if I am sending it correctly. If you have the yellow labs, I would like some of tthem.

Mrdomino
    Participant

I didn’t see anything in my inbox for some reason.

So, I’m not splitting them as I needed all gone or none.  I’m trying to free up 2 tanks.

Also please send me a pm again to see if it shows up but you can reply here as well if you have the space for all.

thanks

Michael Perry
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>PM’d you previously. I can take them all.</p>

Mrdomino
    Participant

mm1

So the messages are now showing up for some reason.  Seems like Michael Perry sent me email first.

Michael, did you want the miscellaneous fish as well?

Sorry “Fish and Plants”.  In a few months I’ll be giving away a breeding group of P. Saulosi and you can have them if you like.  Not sure if you’re familiar with them but Males are nice blue (almost like a demasoni) and females are yellow (like yellow labs)

Michael Perry
    Participant

Yes. I’ll take the misc group as well. PM me your contact info & I can swing by & drop off fresh buckets 🙂

Mrdomino
    Participant

Not sure what happened to my other replies as I was trying to post this video.

Anyway I added 3 goodieds and 1 hatchet fish (yeah, he holds his own)

Fish not colored up since I just put them in a temporary holding 29 gallon tank.  Once settled they’ll look awesome.  Except for one of the Socolofi got beat up so separate him to recover.  They’re bigger than what it seems on this video.

Sorry for background.  It’s on the bottom of my show tank stand and don’t really use this tank.

Mrdomino
    Participant

Here are the Yellow Labs I’m giving away.  After I put them in the small tank for packing I almost had a change of heart.  Though common, these were actually extra nice.  Had one female holding but probably no longer since I had to chase them around in a 125g tank.

I think the males will kill each other if in a small tank.  I bagged the 2 males separately in case they try to kill a smaller male in the bucket.

Anyway, good luck with them.

fish and plants
    Participant

Hello, if everything is still available. I have a home for them. I have sent a private message with contact.

Shashi
    Participant

I would also be interested, if you have anything to let go.

Thanks

Mrdomino
    Participant

All fish have been rehomed.  Thanks for the interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.