BRICHARDI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Perry
    Participant

NEOLAMPROLOGUS BRICHARDI
    $6 each, or buy 6 for $30. I’m located in Alpharetta (30004).

Stunning Brichardi Cichlids (also known as Fairy Cichlids) add a mystical touch to your aquarium. It boasts elongated tail and dorsal fins and an elegant color pallet that provides unparalleled contrast to the hardy plants or rockwork of most cichlid aquariums. Native to the rocky shorelines of Lake Tanganyika in Africa, this fish thrives in aquariums with multiple rock formations and hiding coves. Since they are diggers, choose a soft sand or fine gravel substrate. Brichardi Cichlids are the only known substrate-spawning cichlid that also schools. In my tank I’ve seen the multiple pairs rearing fry in a collective nursery. These fish are great parents.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jayo
    Participant

PM sent.

fish and plants
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello, what size are they?</p>

Michael Perry
    Participant

Sizes vary as they are living in a colony. Most are full grown (4”) but could go down to 1” if wanted.

Jayo
    Participant

Hello,

I just want to take a minute and speak on Mike! He is definitely a class act, stand up guy. Fish are beautiful and doing very well. I couldn’t ask for anything better to start my Tanganyika tank. Great seller and knowledgeable, thanks again Mike, I look forward to working with you soon.

Sidenote, if you changes the kids tanks I’ll take the silver dollars for sure. 🙏🏽

Joshua Pullins
    Participant

I’m interested in some of the largest ones if available.

Michael Perry
    Participant

Message sent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.