Bucephalandra and Crystal Red Shrimp

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Bucephalandra and Crystal Red Shrimp

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dtgatl
    Participant

Hello I have buce clippings available.  I have many different types.  You will receive 5 different types.  They are algae free. $40

I also have CRS available – 10 for $30 or 20 for $50.

PM if interested

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dtgatl
    Participant

Better picture of shrimp

Attachments:
    Dtgatl
    Participant

One more

Attachments:
    Dtgatl
    Participant

Another shrimp picture

Attachments:
    Jessica
    Participant

I’d like some CRS (10) and maybe some buce as well.  Yours is really thriving – what kind of water do you have?  I have very soft, acidic water that I remineralize to about 4 degrees GH; I have some buce – not dying, but not thriving.  I’m interested in CRS (instead of cherry reds) because of my water conditions…do you think the CRS and buce would do well for me?  I have no fish yet…only snails in my 2-month-old, fully-cycled 17 gallon. Thanks!

Dtgatl
    Participant

My water is also very soft and acidic, maybe 6.4.  I have a heater in the tank but it’s set at 72 so…the water is on the cool side especially in winter. I would think CRS and buce would work well for you.  My tank is a 29 gallon and I keep a group of 20-25 chili rasboras with the CRS and buce.  Lights are on medium for 7 hours.  Feel free to PM if you have additional questions or would like to set a meet up day and time.  Weekends are best for me and I live near Perimeter Mall.

Daniel

Jessica
    Participant

Thanks!  PM sent!

Dtgatl
    Participant

Jessica, I sent you a PM.

Jill Bridges
    Participant

What area of town are you in?

Proud Fish Nerd.
    Ask me about the CARES Program!

Dtgatl
    Participant

Hey Jill, I’m in Sandy Springs.  I actually have a really nice bag of 10+ CRS and a ton of Buce.  I was planning to have it ready for another member or just bring it to work for my tank there.  If you’re interested, I can sell it to you for $80.  Meet at Petsmart near Perimeter Mall.  It would have to be today though – for that bag (a really nice bag).  Tomorrow it goes with me to work.

I obviously have more I can sell at another time, but this is a nice bag for $80 – if you’re looking for buce and CRS.

Daniel

Dtgatl
    Participant

I still have CRS and Buce available if interested

Daniel

Nanogal
    Participant

Hi, Daniel—I’m interested in both. In what quantities do you sell each and for what price?

Dtgatl
    Participant

Hello, quantity and price are at the top of the post.  Feel free to pm if you have questions.

Daniel

James Ashley
    Participant

Buce and Crystals look great. pm’d you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.