C005 Cories, B.E. Lemon BNs, fancy guppies, L024s, more

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local C005 Cories, B.E. Lemon BNs, fancy guppies, L024s, more

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Erica
    Participant

Corydoras Pantanalensis:
    – $40ea. for two adult males.
    – $95 for one breeding pair (male is currently in breeding colors)
    – $15 each for very young juveniles (up to 1 inch long)

Blue-Eyed Lemon Bristlenose:
    – Long Finned
    Adult males: $30
    Adult females: $35
    Unsexed Juveniles: $10 (some are fresh out of the breeding cave, first come, first serve on size)

– Short Finned
    Adult Males: $25
    Adult Females: $30
    Unsexed Juveniles: $7 (some are fresh out of the breeding cave, first come, first serve on size)

Fancy Guppies:
    – Albino Sky Blue Pair (only one available): $15
    – Adult male albino red/skyblue: $5 each

L024 plecos, all about five inches long, $125 each.

Bettas:
    – Black/Glo Green Crowntails $10 each
    (mistaken breeding, green Glofish female flipped out of her tank down into a big 75G with a black orchid male, babies are all crowntail like him, black coloring with a Glo green undertone and glo green eyes.)
    – Pink bodied/Red Finned $5 each

SOON TO COME: Baby L397 Alenquer Plecos! My very first brood ever! Currently still hanging out in Daddy’s cave. Expected to leave the cave any day now (I can’t see any yolk sacs on them). Looks like at least a dozen will be available. Will start at $50 each at 1-inch and price goes up from there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Erica
    Participant

Just more pics

Attachments:
    Michaël Pourreau
    Participant

Hi Erica, Where is the pickup location?

Erica
    Participant

Sorry, I went AFK after realizing I had no pictures of the guppies. Working on uploading those now. But also about to edit the main post to say Fayetteville, GA.

Erica
    Participant

Guess I can’t edit the post after a while.

Well, either way, Guppy pictures downloading from the phone now. Then I’ll pick the clearest and post them too.

Erica
    Participant

More pictures (including guppies)

Attachments:
    Erica
    Participant

Juvenile C005 are sold. The adults are still available, along with everything else on the list.

Erica
    Participant

Just an update:

Got some of the B.E. Lemon plecos going soon, but plenty more left. I need to “reset” the 75G they are in (to get rid of a malaysian trumpet snail invasion), and then a breeding group from a 20G will go back in there and I’ll have lots, lots, LOTS more. But I need to get rid of the ones in the 75G first. Everything else is still available right now, as mentioned above.

The L397’s I mentioned though… wow. A second male was found with eggs and moved into the super-sterile 55G where the first one was placed (reset it like the one above, with boiled decor and RO/DI water). And just yesterday I found a THIRD male trapping a female! Meanwhile, the first brood is mostly out of the cave. Waiting for the last few stragglers to leave it before moving that male back in with the girls. So LOTS of L397’s coming up soon! Here’s a pic of two babies to keep you satisfied in the meantime!

Attachments:
    Erica
    Participant

B.E. Lemon Bristlenose are sold out – both long fin and short fin. But there is another brood coming up very soon! They’re already out of the cave, just want them a bit larger.

Guppies are sold out for now as well. But again, another brood has dropped, just very small, not yet colored, and definitely not sexable.

Still have L024 plecos (4 remaining), Two adult male corydoras pantanalensis, one breeding pair of the same cories, and the bettas.

Yoda
    Participant

I’m interested in your next BN longfin or I’ll pay high for your adults.

Erica
    Participant

I actually don’t have either now. And won’t for a while. I accidentally sold my last adult male (and he died soon afterwards) so I only have a few juveniles that will need to grow out before I can breed them. The last adult female is currently breeding with a green dragon, and throwing wild-types at me, so none there either.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.