Clearing out space – corydoras zygatus

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Clearing out space – corydoras zygatus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell Broome
    Participant

I have a breeding group of adult corydoras zygatus that I need to clear out.  They look sort of like a regular aeneas (bronze/green) but with a very dark bold stripe along their back and an orange/rust colored body.  A bit less common corydoras.

It’s at least 8+, but I can check the number for anyone interested.  They have produced quite a few very large spawns.  The adults really didn’t want to allow me to take a good pic of them, but the young are fine with it.

The group of adults are $80.

I’m in the Acworth area and can meet somewhere reasonable, or you can stop by my fish room.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stewart Pence

Hey Mitchell,  Tom Koranda is looking for Lamprologus brevis and Lamprologus multifaciatus fry. Qty. 3 to 4 fry. Do you have either or both? If so need to know what you want for them.

Thanks

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

I have a boat load of multies available.  I actually normally sell young adults as they are easier to catch and they don’t have to be accepted to a shell with an existing female, if that’s ok.   I generally do 6 for $30, but I can do like $15 for 4ish.  I tend to thrown in a few extras.

Stewart Pence

Hey Mitchell, can you email or text me your phone number so Tom can contact you regarding the multies? My email is stewart.55.sp@gmail.com and cell is six 7 8  – 8 three 6 – four 5 60.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.