Content Content Content! :-)

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat Content Content Content! :-)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Hey!

Welcome to the new forums! As you can see it is pretty bare right now, but that will change with time. How much time is entirely up to all of us. The more everyone engages and makes threads and comments on existing ones the quicker we start to get content and info back in our forums. We hope to make this site useful to the aquarium community at large but we certainly can’t do that without a lot of help from everyone here. Have a question you always wanted answered, please ask. Have an amazing aquarium tip or trick, let us know. Know a lot about a species? Or even a little that could promote more discussion? Just want to show off your epic tanks, Awesome!

I plan on making a post every day until our next meeting and hope y’all will help me out. I don’t expect any one else to go quite that far but why not try to reply to a thread every day that you visit the site. If nothing else I will have a post that you can make a comment on. And if you have something you want to talk about, sweet, that’s even better.

I hope to have a few ongoing thread series going but we won’t start those until next month most likely, Some may not start up until next year. So there is something to look forward to.

Hope to see you around the forums and at our next meeting!

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.