Next Meeting May 2nd

Crayfish

Forums Fish Talk Invertebrates Crayfish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

I know we have a lot of shrimp people in the club but do we have any cray people? Iā€™m really interested to see if anyone has done any of the non cambarellus/procambarellus genus? Cherax species look really cool to me and I know there are a lot of fancy varieties being developed in Asia. From the minimal research I have done on them it looks like they really need larger tanks to breed as they get rather large and are territorial.

So Iā€™d love you hear about any luck people have had with crays.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

I’ve honestly had terrible luck with crays. I caught 2 on a fishing trip, and they ate crushed (pond) snails that I fed them. They died though (In about 2 or 3 weeks), so I think i will stick with shrimp, at least for now.

šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦
    By: Jae Ren Yee|šŸŸšŸŸšŸŸ| šŸ  šŸ  šŸ |šŸ¦€|šŸ‹|šŸ¦ˆ|šŸ¦ž|šŸ¦‘|šŸ³šŸ³
    šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”šŸ”
    Now this is what I call modern art!
    My aquatic YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeAXOlBGbBauZIzWFA2WZQ
    Please subscribe!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.