Custom Art Work For Sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Non Aquarium Items Custom Art Work For Sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linda Dahlgren
    Participant

Posting on behalf of my daughter:

I’m taking commissions for fish portraits- the perfect decoration for any fish room! For $100, I will draw a fish from a photo you send me. The drawing will be done in charcoal and white pastel on gray-toned paper, and will measure 11”x14”. I also accept commissions for drawings of other animals, and those start at $100, depending on size.

I’m an art nerd raised by two fish nerds. I studied fine art for 12 years, and have a total of 16 years experience. To see my work, head to either amandadahlgrenart.com, or @amandagrace.art on Instagram! If you want a drawing, feel free to contact me through my website, Instagram, or by email at amandagdahlgren@gmail.com. I’ll send you a contract to sign, and we can get going!

The fine print: I can only work from photos that legally belong to the person commissioning me – meaning a photo you took yourself. No photos from the internet! I will require a 50% deposit (towards the total price) up front to start the drawing, and the remaining cost upon completion. I will ship the drawing for free within the US. I accept payment through venmo or check. The drawing does not include a frame. The drawing may be posted on my personal portfolio website or instagram page.5e46a6e0-45c2-4b21-9236-34a29b634d92

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.