Downsizing – Stock Available

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Downsizing – Stock Available

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Trinny Freeman
    Participant

I am working towards downsizing.  This is for pickup local to the Dalton/Chatsworth area.

The first fish I am looking to clear out are:

Large blood parrot $20

2 large Siamese algae eaters $20

EBA proven pair (sale pending) $70

I may have Congo tetras as well, but waiting for a couple old fish to age out before taking their tank down.

Alex
    Participant

Hello, i would like to buy the parrot fish, i have a 120 gallon aquarium. Would you mind send me a pocture of it? And his dimentions?

Thank you.

Att. Alex.

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

Sorry, I did not realize there was a reply.  Here is the pic.  I am not positive about dimensions.  Maybe 4-5”?

704C3FD3-E93E-4D39-B577-C20FBAEBFCF8

SRH
    Participant

Hello, Are you going to be downsizing some of your plants, they are beautiful. Thanks!

Boyd
    Participant

I’d be interested in the Congos when available

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

Hello, Are you going to be downsizing some of your plants, they are beautiful. Thanks!

Possibly.  I will add to this thread any plants I cannot fit into my other tanks.

I’d be interested in the Congos when available

I will post here when I get that far.  I am finding that shuffling and combining is working out for some of my stock.   These guys will go when a couple other fish age out.  I can then take down a second 75g tank.

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

I also have 7 male black ruby barb juvies $21

I have a video but it won’t upload here so check post on Facebook.

SRH
    Participant

Hi again, are you getting rid of any tanks? I am looking for a 75 to 90 gallon set up. Thanks!

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

Hi again, are you getting rid of any tanks? I am looking for a 75 to 90 gallon set up. Thanks!

Not at the moment.  I will evaluate that once I get everything lined out.  I like the idea of having backup in the event of emergency with a tank.  I have had one bust a seam before so want to be prepared.

I think with what I could get for a used setup versus what I put into it, that would be better use if any I take down.

Rudo
    Participant

Do you have any left?

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Rudo,</p>
    I have had a no show on some today.

of I could just get the large Siamese algae eaters moved out, I think I can shuffle to get a tank down.  Interested in them?

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

Update:

2 large Siamese algae eaters $20

praecox rainbow trio 1 male 2 females $10

Let me know if you are interested.

SRH
    Participant

Hello,

I am interested in the rainbows.

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

Hello, I am interested in the rainbows.

Sorry I just saw this.  I had a close family member in the hospital for a few weeks.

I am actually working on a shuffle that may allow me to keep the rainbows.  If that does not work out, I will let you know.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.