Fish bucks auction

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat Fish bucks auction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Misty Carol
    Participant

What if you don’t have any fish bucks, can you purchase them or is there another way to participate in the auction?

David Mercer
    Admin

You cannot purchase fish bucks but if you have signed in at any meetings you will get fish bucks for that. In addition everyone that attends the Holiday Party will get fish bucks for attending that event.

I try to spread out the most desirable items as well as pick things that are very enticing to drive up some prices (and dry out some big bidders) so that even if you don’t have a lot of Fish bucks there are things to go for. From fish nets at $5 to air pumps at $60, or Death Star Decorations at $500, and even the crazy $1000 air stone there is something for everyone. I don’t think anyone left without something last time even if the holiday party was there only source of Fish Bucks. Plus there is the white elephant exchange and good food in addition to the fish bucks auction.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Jeremy Caswell

It’s worth coming to regardless of your fishbucks status.

I, myself, will be fishbucks poor.

I have not heard for certain, but if Eugene is catering the BBQ, that alone is worth the trip. Seriously.

White Elephant is huge fun all year long… looking for that perfect gift that is magically “Fish Related, About $20, and Epically Awesome” is a 364 day job.
    There’s also the part where you rip someone’s soul out when you steal their gift… they will try to stave you off by having the children hold it… that really gets the blood pumping.

Alex
    Participant

It’s worth coming to regardless of your fishbucks status.

I, myself, will be fishbucks poor.

I have not heard for certain, but if Eugene is catering the BBQ, that alone is worth the trip. Seriously.

White Elephant is huge fun all year long… looking for that perfect gift that is magically “Fish Related, About $20, and Epically Awesome” is a 364 day job.
    There’s also the part where you rip someone’s soul out when you steal their gift… they will try to stave you off by having the children hold it… that really gets the blood pumping.

My dad made me get something heavy, and it was a box with a rock and an Led airstone, which i have liked, but my dad didn’t, he made me put it on the edge of the table for all to see, but no one was interested in it because they all wanted was on of the aquaclears or a goldfish plushie… I look forward to this year’s fish buck auctioning because of the unique selection of items there normally are. 😃

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Ryan Young

And I’m loving my goldfish plushie.

AAAA Board of Directors
    HAP Chairman

Alex
    Participant

And I’m loving my goldfish plushie.

LOL

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.