Fish for auctioning?

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat Fish for auctioning?

Does anyone want me to give more BN plecos or Shell dwellers in next year's auctions? Just curious.

I have a bonded pair of a green dragon and an albino BN pleco that gives me common and albino fry. I have an old similis colony, and i just started a new multifaciatus colony (fry are two weeks old), which i plan on giving the fry to either fish stores or the auction.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1Plecos
  • #2 Similis
  • Multifaciatus (in the next year)
  • no opinions on this topic
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

I have an over crowded Similis shell dweller colony that won’t stop breeding, so i have some of all sizes. Is anyone interested in about five or six one-inch simils? I also have 5 albino bristlenose plecos that are about one-and-a-half inches long that are ready to be auctioned. If anyone wants any of these fish post it here so that i bring them to the next auction.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

David Mercer
    Admin

I’m a shell dweller fan but don’t have any tanks for them at the moment. I feel like they do generally do well at the auctions as long as there aren’t too many.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Alex
    Participant

yeah, i just wanted let anyone out thereknow what i have planned on bringing to the next auction. Along with trying to help kick-start this forum, because it is pretty empty and unused.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Jakub Lapinski
    Participant

There are usually quite a lot of BN pleco varieties at the auctions already. As there are quite a few members that breed them and they are very easy to breed. I would say that BN and Angelfish are some of the most common fish we see at the large auctions. I think some of the other less common pleco species might be more appealing. And yes for more shellies!

Alex
    Participant

I tried to catch the similis but, I couldn’t catch any. I brought the plecos, one neolamprologus pulcher and six port acaras.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.