Free 70 Gal tank, stand, lots more

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Free 70 Gal tank, stand, lots more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am moving and can’t take my tank. It is a drilled +/-70 Gal. Eheim system with stand, canister filter, LED and T5 lighting with full cover, heaters, Python tubes, lots of additional tools and equipment plus a big supply of frozen Almost Natural fish foods. Have a mix of male and female Boesemani Rainbows, several Panda Cories and one Albino Bristlenose Pleco. It is up and running so no leaks or follow-on investment. Has plant substrate. Will offer to the first person who is willing to take everything and can do it before the end of the weekend. I can help strip it apart but you will need someone to help carry it (glass is thick and heavy). I have an elevator. Located in the heart of Buckhead.

Really, I understand but do not want to move things out in parts. I will update the post if there is no taker for all-at-once.

Cut and paste for more pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/88607126@N02/albums/72157717928199822

Anonymous

Taken. Will re-post if things change. Thank you,

Derrick R Harris
    Participant

I’ll take it if things don’t work out

Cal
    Participant

if its still available please text me 4047886780

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.