Free fish, snails, plants, and gravel

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Free fish, snails, plants, and gravel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scout
    Participant

I have 2 candy cane tetras, about 2.5-3 inches and healthy, who need to go to someone who can provide them with a school in an adequately sized tank.  They’re currently in a 40 gallon and if anything, they need more space than what I have, though they would be fine in another 40G too.  The bigger issue is their need for a school.  I have them in an isolation holder because they’re difficult to catch, and I need to find a home for them quickly.  If you can provide a good home to these tetras, please let me know.  I will drive them as far as I need to in order to make this convenient for you and to get the fish out of these holding containers.  They are peaceful, but full of energy and speed, and they outcompete my smaller, more timid fish during feedings.  If I cannot find a home for them this week, I will release them back into my tank and try again when I’m able.  It’s not easy capturing these guys!

IMG_4268

I have a school of 6 harlequin rasboras (lambchop and glowlight) that I need to find a home for.  They are free to whoever has the space for them.  They’re currently in my 75 gallon because their 40GB tank leaked, but this is not a long-term solution, as they are not a good fit in that existing community tank.  I need to capture them, but please let me know if you are interested in them.

I have a tank full of apple snails that my little dwarf pea puffer is not eating, and they’re now much too big for him.  If anyone wants mystery snails, let me know and I can bring them with me to the swap, or we can meet somewhere.

I’ve got a large bowl full of hornwort that I weeded out of my tank this past weekend.  I hope to get this to someone ASAP, since it should not be left to sit in that bowl for too much longer.  Let me know if you want this.

I have a 4 gallon bucket full of standard size, various color, smooth gravel.  This is used, and could be cleaned if you want to use it in a tank, but it could also be used for the bottom of flower pots, art projects, weights, etc etc.  I pulled this from tanks when I switched from gravel to sand.  I do need the bucket, but if you want all or just a little of the gravel that’s in it, you’re welcome to it!

Mehtab Chithiwala
    Participant

Hey, where are you located? I’m in Gwinnett, and could meet somewhere public to do the swap.

I can take the harlequin rasboras and the tetras and the hornwort.

I have a 55 gallon and should be able to house them comfortably.

If you could post your number, I can contact you that way to set up the meet also.

Thank you!

Scout
    Participant

Hi Mehtab 🙂  I can give the tetras and the hornwort quickly because they’ve been isolated already.  I will start to capture the rasboras, but need to deliver those guys at a later date because it will take a few days to catch them all.  I’m at the intersection of Roswell and Dalrymple roads, but the distance is not a problem for me.  I’m going to PM you with my phone number to text and we can go from there.

Cal
    Participant

I’m interested in the horn wort,snails,gravel. If there still available please text me

404-788-6780

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.