FREE: Longfin bristlenose pleco

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local FREE: Longfin bristlenose pleco

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Angie Jones
    Participant

I need to re-home a female longfin bristlenose pleco.  Shutting down the tank.  She is full grown at 5″ long.  Johns Creek area.  (picture is not my fish, but my girl looks just like this)

longfin bristlenose pleco

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Michael Perry
    Participant

DM’d

Tim Spry
    Participant

I would take her if not already taken.

Thanks

Tim Spry

Angie Jones
    Participant

She is not taken, she’s your’s if you still want her.  I’ll send you a private message.

Tim Spry
    Participant

Yes I will take her. Can I come sometime this week to pick her up ? Please send ph#
    Thanks
    Tim Spry

Amanda Allen
    Participant

Next if it falls through please!

Angie Jones
    Participant

Hi Tim, I ended up being too far away from the first person who replied.  I’ll send you a PM.

Gray Elliott
    Participant

I am through Johns Creek daily and am just over into Forsyth County.  Please let me know if I can come grab this fish.  I need a partner in the fight against algae…

Angie Jones
    Participant

Thanks everyone, my girl is on her way to her new home.  I appreciate everyone’s interest.

Tim Spry
    Participant

Thank you Angie she is doing fine.

Angie Jones
    Participant

I’m glad she’s gone to a good home with someone who will enjoy her!  I’d love to know if you end up with little half albino babies!  Also your neighbor called me about the vizsla puppies, so thank you for that!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.