Hello

Forums Introductions Introductions Hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manuela Gratzer
    Participant

Hi, my name is Ala. I have a 125 gal tank with fluval FX6 canister filter. The fish I have is Burundi Frontosa’s, Dolphin Morrii,yellow lab,black widow frontosa’s and peacocks. Started out with babies now they are about 3 to 4 inches. My black widow frontosa’s are in a tank to them selfs waiting for them to grow and then I will put them in my 125 tank. I have had different types of African Cichlids and I narrowed it down to them.

I am looking for some baby black calvus cichlids and some red Irian rainbow fish. I am excited to be here and learn even more .

Tim Evans

Hey Ala, welcome to the club. I am super stoked to see photos of that tank if you have them. My name is Tim and I’m always here for to learn more about this wonderful hobby. I would like to have some black widow frontosas. Our club has a breeding program and it seems you have some exciting fish to breed and make available to the club. My cell number is +14705697841 welcome again I hope we can talk

Buck Meyer
    Participant

Welcome. Glad you are here, and that we got to chat at the Aquatic Swap Meet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.