Hello

Forums Introductions Introductions Hello

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pravinth Kolangarath
    Participant

Hello All,

My name is Pravinth K. I am fish keeper since i was kid. Moved to Atlanta a year and a half back. I use to be in LA, California. Used to breed Fancy goldfish, Angels and Discuss. In saltwater, i have bred varieties of Paracanthurus hepatus or tangs and Ocellaris or clown fish, but in no way an expert.

I had to take a break from hobby since i could not move my tanks from LA (was way too expensive to move tanks), i do have around 6 tanks of various freshwater fish now and my original common clown that i brought over from LA. In the process of setting up a fishroom in the basement, plumbing is around 50% done. Will post pictures once i complete the fishroom and move in the fish.

Very happy to join Atlanta Fish club and looking forward to meeting and making some new friends.

Buck Meyer
    Participant

Welcome to the club. Sorry that in-person club activities have been curtailed due to you know what. Hope to resume in the near future. There will be an Aquatic Swap Meet in Marietta on Nov 13. Not an official club event, but run by several of the club members.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1241426866354241

Arin Hakoopian
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hey, welcome! what part of LA are you from. I’m new to The club and Atlanta my self. I grew up in Los Angeles. I haven’t really introduced my self on here, but I should. Maybe we can meet up and nerd out on fish and plants lol</p>

Pravinth Kolangarath
    Participant

Apologies for the long silence . I use to live in Simi Valley, CA, around 40 miles north of LA downtown. I am all for meeting and nerding about fish 🙂

Pravinth Kolangarath
    Participant

@Buck…Sorry couldn’t make it in November. I was out of the country. Will be available for future meetups and swaps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.