Hello from Jacksonville

Forums Introductions Introductions Hello from Jacksonville

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robin McBride
    Participant

I have been to several of your auctions, was a member of your forum several years ago and wanted to reach out again. I am a hobbyist and love all things aquatic: fish, shrimp & plants. I currently have Heros liberifer, angels, Psudomugil furcata, luminatus & gertrudae, C. similis & sterbai, among others. I recently acquired F. gardneri Lafia gold & am psyched about that. My shrimp include OE blue steel, OE extreme red King Kong, red galaxy tigers, red fancy tigers & blue bolts.

I currently am running about 24 tanks, from a 5g grow-out to 125g. As soon as I think I “I’m happy with everything I have and it’s now the way I want it,” things change and off I go changing things up again!! Always looking to learn, met more aquarium folks, and share & acquire new things. With the surge of Facebook, many forums seem to have fallen by the wayside, and I’m looking forward to being a part of this forum again.

David Mercer
    Admin

Welcome! Always great to see regional neighbors pop in! I also find it almost impossible to just leave the aquariums alone and not change them up constantly.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

Woah! I might want to buy some of your shrimp if you want to sell them, (problem is not tanks to house the shrimp). Welcome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.