Hey there !

Forums Introductions Introductions Hey there !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael Morales
    Participant

Hey there, my name is Michael. I’m a relative noobie to the hobby but nonetheless it’s something I do enjoy. I found you guys by looking up fish conventions in Georgia but I happened to stumble onto this. It seems like a great way to emerge myself in the hobby with people who have experience and knowledge. Personally I go with shrimp instead of fish because I enjoy their colors. Today my account was made and as of yet I have not attended a meeting but I plan to see you guys in February. Decided to include a pic of my tank and if there’s any suggestions I’m open to them.

Michael Morales
    Participant

Well I couldn’t post the tank in the last one but here it is. Some algae but I’m sure the shrimp are the last people who mind 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeremy Caswell

Welcome to the forums!

Atlanta is blessed with some of the most knowledgeable people on the planet on a great many topics, so ask away any questions.

And we all will be very happy to meet you on the 1st! Ken Davis has been a member of the club basically since it was created in the 80s, and he will be speaking on collecting in Uruguay. Then we will have what used to be known as a mini auction… there are usually 200 items or so in plants, fish, shrimp, and dry goods. Only members can sell, but anyone can buy.

(A little heads up… fishkeeping tends to be an introverted hobby… I promise every single person there is happy to to talk to you. However, they might not approach a person they do not know well… sit down with someone or introduce yourself!)

William Beard
    Participant

Welcome,
    I made my first meeting in January and really enjoyed it. Definitely make sure you have some spare tank space before though. There was some very nice specimens (fish, invertebrates, & plants) for auction at the last meeting.

David Mercer
    Admin

Welcome!

We have lots of members interested in shrimp and inverts, hope to see you on the 1st!

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Jae Ren Yee
    Participant

Hey! A fellow shrimp fan! What species do you breed? Caridina, neocaridina, or ghost shrimp?

🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐
    By: Jae Ren Yee|🐟🐟🐟| 🐠 🐠 🐠|🦀|🐋|🦈|🦞|🦑|🐳🐳
    🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡
    Now this is what I call modern art!
    My aquatic YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeAXOlBGbBauZIzWFA2WZQ
    Please subscribe!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.