Hi all I’m new to the hobby and here.

Forums Introductions Introductions Hi all I’m new to the hobby and here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    damian de avila
    Participant

Hello, all my name is damian, it’s nice to join the community with you all. I’m currently new to the hobby I started about the middle of covid since I had the time. I’m currently housing 2 tanks one is 20 long with JAPAN BLUE GOLD DOUBLE SWORD GUPPY and RED NEON BLUE EYE RAINBOWFISH (PSEUDOMUGIL LUMINATUS){im really into nano fish} along with some nerite snails and some Amano shrimp planted ofc. the second is a 5 gallon with a betta I took over from one of my family members who didn’t or couldn’t take care of it anymore. I’m really excited to join you guys and maybe get some advice and knowledge about different things. currently, I’m looking into starting breeding. i really want to figure out a way to breed my luminatus but I lost the only female I had of them about 2 weeks ago so ill need to figure out a way to get some more and learn how to breed them. i also want to learn more about the care program and see how if any way I can help. if you guys have any advice or just general knowledge about the hobby you would like to share feel free to reach out. once I get going with breeding I will probably be posting some of my fish here. more than likely for free or if not just enough to cover my hobby lmao so I’m looking forward to sharing with you all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.